Tuesday, November 11, 2008

WHO WANTS A DISCOUNT!!!

I wanted to offer this to all my friends and family because I love you all so much!!! I've been working at BABY GAP for the last two Christmas seasons and love it. Needless to say Ta'elata is decked out in GAP...LOVE IT! We have this awesome family and friends thing this year where I can send up to 25 e-mails out for my friends and family to recieve a discount at ALL GAPS, GAP outlet, Old Navy, Banana Republic, and Banana Republic outlet. You can also use the 30% off online. How awesome is this little number!!! Gap is going to donate 5% of the sales that my friends and family spend to Cares a charity that helps poverty. Just e-mail your e-mail address so I can send you the discount to print out via e-mail. (stacy_shinnick@hotmail.com) LOVE YOU ALL......HAVE FUN SHOPPING!!!!

No comments: