Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hanging Out with Auntie Lesieli

Lesieli and I went to eat at the Cheesecake Factory this week to catch up on each others life's. Its always so much fun when we hang out! We went on Tuesday ....yes the depressing day!!! We heard everyone cheer and we didn't want to turn around and look at the tv because we were afraid of facing the fact! Our waitress came over to ask if we wanted to order some cheesecake and we told her that we lost our appetite because of the outcome of the election. She then preceded to tell us she voted for Obama!!! She caught herself and put her hand over her mouth and said,"I just lost my tip". Needless to say she didn't come check on us again besides us calling her over to get our cheescakes to go and our check. We didn't give her the best tip but lets just say we would have given her a bonus if Mccain won and she voted for him. We decided to make a political statement before we left, one last hoorah for MCcain. We put on our receipt MCCAIN 2008!
Photobucket

Giving Lesili a kiss in Ta'elata favorite place Pottery barn kids! Playtime in the kitchen. She is insisted that "Santa gets me Pottery barn kitchen...mommy...ok!"

2 comments:

Beth Davis said...

Hey Girlie!!! How are you?!?! Your family is adorable!!! I can't believe you are living in Oregon!! I hear it's beautiful there, but you shouldn't be surprised that most people in that state voted for Obama;-)
It was so good to hear from you and I loved the reminder of our spice girls performance!!! How funny were we!!! I think I have those pictures somewhere. I'll have to scan them and then send them to you.

noelle said...

ah, yes. obama. can't go there now. but as for your little girl, she's getting so big! what a doll!