Saturday, November 15, 2008

BYU/PSU GAME PORTLAND, OR NOV.14,2008

We had so much at the game. Lex lost his voice because he was yelling the whole time and I don't think that he sat down the whole game. Thank you so much Uncle Sione for getting us tickets to the game. Keilani played a great game and it would have been a win for BYU if the refs were not calling so many fouls on BYU!!! Mike was at the game with us too but I didn't get a picture with my camera. We can't wait til she comes back to Portland to play University of Portland. I really messed up because I had no idea that Portland State school colors were green....yeah I'm fired. We will all be sporting BYU attire next game!!!




I counted one two three before I took the pic but not everyone was ready!


I thought I would include a video of the cheerleaders!!! I wish I would have gotten video of them jumping of the benches!.....No Worries everyone behaved themselves.

No comments: