Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mele Koula Khiara Fusitu'a



I'm not sure about this head tilt stuff Ta'elata does because when you ask her to take a picture she tilts her head crazy little girl!

This is embarrassing because Mele Koula is almost 6 months old and I'm just posting pics of her on the website.The name is Tongan and means Marigold...really cute name! Mele Koula is my brother in law Fred's first baby. I wasn't able to post the pics on Myfamily.com website for the family so I'm posting them on our blog.

2 comments:

noelle said...

i'm loving her little head tilt. already the perfect model... :)

Anonymous said...

Hello,my name is Liliani n I live in seattle washington,sorry for this comment,but I was searching for my relative,they live in Tiger portland,her name is Tauvaevae she is my aunty,my mom's 'Ana's first cousin,I'm
happy when i see the name Mele Koula,and Ta'elata.
My mom's father is Koliniasi Taufa,he is Ta'elata oldest brother.I guess may be this is Tau and Ken son,get back to me when ever you can,heres my number 206-769-1466,please don't hesitate to call me,is good to know each other as a family,
Love n God Bless u all
Liliani Taufa Vaaivaka Fifita.