Tuesday, July 7, 2009

BON VOYAGE MEXICO, NOELLE,DANA, MELISSA, APRIL, AND ME!!!


HEY GIRLS!!! I decided to make a post for our Mexico adventure. I think it is true that we need passports to go to Mexico, Noelle? If this is the case then we need to get on the ball! I wasn't sure if we all had confirmed a date of the third week in September! I was talking to April the other day and invited her along for our rendevous! I'm really excited about this and can't wait to spend some time with all of you!! I can't think of anything better than spending sometime with friends that I have known 15 plus years!! Oh my that sounds awful typing it out.....I can't wait to hear from all of you. Love you tons!!!

3 comments:

Pitcherpost said...

Hey stacy! I just saw your comment, it is such a funny small LDS world! Your friend also new some other friends of mine that I know from Pennsylvania, so we had a successful time playing the name game! Melissa has you linked on her blog by just your married last name, so I had no idea that that link led to you! I'm glad I know now and will have another blog to entertain me!

By the way, I didn't know you guys were planning a Mexico trip! Melissa, this has not been mentioned to me! 3rd week of September eh? Well, you know where I live if you need a babysitter!

Natalie said...

Thanks so much for posting our Sensibly Styled button!

Dana said...

Mexico is a something I'm in for, what is the 3rd week like for everyone else? We need a conference call or something! Can you imagen all of us trying to talk on the phone?