Saturday, March 28, 2009

$5 off on the "BOLT"


I saw on t.v. how one can go online and print off an offer for $5 off on a DVD or $10 off on BLU-RAY for the new "BOLT" movie. I haven't seen it yet but I went ahead and bought it because I have heard good things about the movie. I will have to ask my little munchin to do a movie review!!! The movie this week is on sale at Target for $15.99 so take advantage of the coupon. The only thing is that you have to download the coupon printer but its super easy and worth it. The coupon expires 3/31 Tuesday.......... HURRY!!!!
www.boltoffer.com

2 comments:

Felecia Moeaki said...

Thanks Stacy...We are going to print this right now!! Thanks for the heads up....BTW the movie is sooo cute...I think you guys will love it...

Casandra Winter said...

Yeah!! I was just thinking about you this morning! Weird, :) I was telling my roomate about your cute wedding and all the lays! Cool I added you to my blob as well :)