Thursday, July 24, 2008

Last Couple of Months

Game Day at church...pigging out on watermelon!!! We went to go see Kung Fu Panda. I was hesitant at first because I had heard mixed reviews. It was her first movie and she sat through about 3/4 of it!!! It was a pretty good movie but if I had a boy I think it would have been a bad choice just because I could seem a boy trying to Kung Fu Panda everyone!!!! CHEESE! Fourth of July Dance at Church Daddy and the Sea Lions at the Portland Zoo I swear there was a giraffe in this pic!!! Driving the Safari truck at the zoo!!! Lex's cousin Mate plays for the USA Rugby team and they came to Portland for a game so we went to cheer him on. I cropped myself out because it just wasn't a very good pic of me so I figured I'm the editor of this blog and I have the authority to do those things!!!! Pictured Bro Unga, Hot stuff, Mate, Joey(nephew), and Taelata A wedding!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

couple things: you daughter is soo cute and I can't believe how strong thos Shinnick genes are. Wow. 2) I love that picture of Lex and her at the aquarium...so cool. And 3) you don't get to cut yourself out of pictures. Your readers also want to see pics of you. I mean it. Don't make me come up there!!!

Melissa Hodgen said...

Looks like you've been BUSY!
I swear Shannon has the same 4th of July cupcake shirt from Target as Tallie.
Have you gone to camp yet?
Have you adjusted to sitting alone in church? Steve just got released so I'm looking forward to our first Sunday sitting as a family. I think Shannon will be a little bored because she won't be making faces at him on the stand.