Friday, April 25, 2008

Yong Women recognition Night






I'm in charge of the Personal Progress for the ward and also the YW secretary! We have about about 50 YW and we average about 95 to 100 percent attendance every Sunday!!! Its super crazy!!! Church we average about 500 people....no worries though because we are splitting the ward this Sunday!!! Yeah! I wanted to post some pics of the girls that received their Medallions. I was really worried at first if they were going to make it but they all got it done!!! WHOPPEEE!!!! I'm also posting some pics of the my other YW!!! I'm the white girl in the pic!!!haha....Its just me and two other white people at church or as the Tongans would say "palangi" Its all good. My hubby is such a "white" boy!!! He hates it when I say that...but we both went back and forth on wether to go to a "palangi" ward but we want our daughter to know about her culture and she has that chance to embrass it at church. We figure she gets enough "white" at home. I have never been in a ward that has so many activities we are always doing something!!!Enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

Julie M. said...

Looks like you are in a good, HUGE, ward! Thanks for the pics! :)

Melissa Hodgen said...

Looks like a successful night. YW presidency is a busy calling, but I can't imagine having so many young women to track personal progress for!